2009-09-05

Gorgeous New Kit at DPP

This absolutely beautiful kit by JT's Designs was so gorgeous, I begged Jane to let me play with it. It's on sale right now for only $1! And let me tell you, it's worth a heck of a lot more than that!



This is the layout I came up with. And if you really like it, I believe that she's gonna be offering it as a quickpage on her blog.
I do have a little freebie for you today. It's a floral tube I made for my own Halloween kit, Something Wiccan This Way Comes

DOWNLOAD HERE

Enjoy!

Purple
“When things are bad, we take comfort in the thought that they could always be worse. And when they are, we find hope in the thought that things are so bad they have to get better.”


2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 06 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete