2009-08-07

Whooo Hooo! I'm Designer of the Month!

Hey, lookit! I was named designer of the month at Digital Pixel Pixies!! And in honor of that I have TWO surprises for you! The first is a month long sale on ALL of my kits, alphas, elements and wordart at DPP~everything will be 40% off for the entire month of August!


The second surprise I have, is a full-sized kit that I put together since I'm soo happy about being named designer of the month. This kit is fun and funky, like me. And since it's like me, I thought I'd make it all my favorite color......with a pixie thrown in for fun!
DOWNLOAD HERE

Comments are always welcome -- hint, hint!
Huggies,
Purple
“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.”~William Arthur Ward




2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Aug [LA 07:07pm, NY 09:07pm] - 08 Aug [UK 02:07am, OZ 12:07pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Aug. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete