2009-08-04

Tribute to The Wizard of Oz

I've been working on a tribute to my all-time favorite movie, The Wizard of Oz. I've gone overboard, since I've already got several paper packs done and haven't even begun to work on the elements. I decided to go ahead and release them seperately since they are a.) too cute to keep sitting around on my hard drive and b.) excellent additions to anyone's design kit. Did I mention that they are all CU/PU/S4H and only $3.50 each? What a bargain!

Here are some sweet gingham papers inspired by Dorothy's dress.
These papers are glittered and are inspired from Glenda's sparkly gown.
These papers are cute dotted swiss, inspired by Auntie Em's kitchen curtains, but perfect for any designer's kit!
This set of papers is a rainbow array of foils that would be wonderful for any special layout--Christmas is coming.
I'm still working on the Cowardly Lion and Scarecrow papers, but I do have a fun set papers for you that just didn't quite fit the paper packs I've already put together.
DOWNLOAD HERE
Best Wishes,
Purple
“Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude.”~William James

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 05 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing these beautiful papers with us.

    ReplyDelete