2009-08-30

Night in Paris QP Freebie

I have a new kit at Digital Pixel Pixies. It's called, A Night in Paris. It has vintage pinks, soft gray, and midnight blue. All of the elements were hand-picked by my dd. And since it's such a sweet kit to work with, I have a quickpage freebie for you today using A Night in Paris.


DOWNLOAD HERE

Speaking of Digital Pixel Pixies, there is gonna be a whole of of shaking going on there. We are under new management and a grand re-opening is planned. Over at the DPP Forum, I have sponsored THREE challenges---yes, I must be crazy! I am sponsoring the Element Challenge, where you get one of my famous tubes, a fantastic poloroid frame for September. I am sponsoring the Pixie Wordart Challenge, where you'll get a wonderful quote about daughters to work with this month. And finally, I am co-sponsoring the Lyrical Challenge. We couldn't decide on a single song to use, so we're going to use both of them. My song is Butterfly Kisses by Bob Carlisle. Hmmm, wonder if anyone would think to use the daughter wordart from the Wordart challenge. I just might have to award a bonus to anyone who did, hint hint! ROTFLOL!

We're also having a HUGE grand re-opening CU giveaway too. You don't want to miss it. Sigh, I've seen some of the goodies going into the kit and I really wish I was allowed to get it!

See ya soon at DPP!

Purple

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 31 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete