2009-08-06

Jump!

Update: I've got a new paper pack for my tribute to The Wizard of Oz finished. This one is dedicated to the Scarecrow. You will get 19 bandana inspired papers in a rainbow of hues. Although it's part of the Over the Rainbow kit, this paper pack would be an excellent addition to your designer arsenal, especially for country layouts.
And for you today, I have something a little different. I've been playing with vectors and here are a collection of some for you.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Peace,

Purple

“Peace is not something you wish for; It's something you make, Something you do, Something you are, And something you give away.”~Robert Fulghum

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on Aug. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. snagged another piece, delightful, fun tyfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete