2009-08-10

Back to Oz and Siblings too

I have completed another couple of packs for my Over the Rainbow tribute pack. I was asked why I split the kit up....simply it's too large on it's own to be one kit. I believe there will be a coupon in the near future (hints have been heard) with all of the various parts sold for one price, but for now, I'm offering everything seperately. The first pack I have for you is an element pack to go with all of the wonderful paper packs I've been offering you the past couple of weeks. This element pack is print quality, CU/PU/S4H, and a lot of fun.
The second kit I'm gonna show you is a bunch of character tubes. These are all from my personal memorabilia collection--didn't I say that The Wizard of Oz is my all-time favorite movie? These are only PU because they are photos of various figurines, dolls, and Christmas tree ornaments.
This next set of elements is a bunch of flairs created from photos and movie posters. Again, these are only PU.
Finally, I was doing a layout for a friend and needed the perfect wordart for the layout. I couldn't find the perfect wordart, so I ended up making my own and thought that I'd share it with you. I figured that if I was looking for wordart about siblings, then someone else might be too.

Huggies,
Purple
“Logic only gives man what he needs...Magic gives him what he wants.”~Tom Robbins


2 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 11 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Family/Mom/Dad/Daughter/Grandma,Grandpa,etc... Theme post on Aug. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete