2009-08-12

Are You Hungry??



I'm trying something new tonight. Instead of posting all of the pictures, I created a slideshow in Picassa. I'm hoping it works for you. I've been working on food tubes and the slideshow should show you all of the tubes that I've completed. Please let me know if you can't see it, because I can see it just fine. I've also got a freebie for you. It's not quite a mini kit, but it's more than some tubes. This kit has all sorts of breakfast food tubes, as well as a paper. I hope you enjoy it!

DOWNLOAD HERE

May Your Wishes Come True,

Purple

" Sometimes I wish I were a kid again; skinned knees are a lot easier to fix than a broken heart.”

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 13 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on Aug. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete